The DIA token holder community can submit proposals defining the usage of these unlocked DIA tokens.
- Describe the objective and reasoning for the proposed usage of 9.15M DIA. Include timelines and any other relevant information.
- Provide numerical details on the proposed token distribution for 9.15 M DIA tokens.
- Use the Core Team Proposal as a template/reference when creating your own Annual Treasury Vote proposal.
- Be formulated so that voting will answer the question “Should this proposal be implemented?”
Voting rights and threshold
- 1 DIA Token=1 DIA DAO vote
- Block/Snapshot used: 13711279
Determination of winning proposals
Only the community proposal submitted in the DIA DAO Forum that fill the criteria above will move into Snapshot to be voted. Out of these:
- Only the ones that have more ‘Yes’ votes than ‘No’ votes will be considered.
- The winner will be the highest-ranked option that has gained the biggest sum of ‘Yes’ votes.