Integration: Pricing for tBTC. tBTC is a permissionless wrapped BTC, that supports onchain minting and redemption. Each tBTC is backed 1:1 by mainnet BTC, which is custodied by Threshold Network’s nodes using threshold cryptography.
Use case: BTC DeFi
Blockchain: tBTC is live on Ethereum, Arbitrum, Solana, Optimism, Base and Polygon.
Following assets will be included in the Oracle:
||Asset Markets Overview
||tBTC Asset Information
- Moving Average Price with Interquartile Range (MAIR) will be used to calculate the price for the asset. Learn more about it here
- 0.5% deviation threshold for updates trigger will be applied for each asset
- 120 secs update frequency check will be applied
- The feed will be updated every 24h period if there are no deviation-based updates
Select if the feed should be delivered on-chain via oracle and if so, which network:
- Delivery method: Oracle on Arbitrum
- Testnet required: No
Thank you for requesting a data feed via DIA CDR. We confirm the CDR specifications were requested correctly. Find the oracle information below:
The oracle is deployed and can be accessed here.
You can query for assets by calling the read function getValue() with parameters such as “tBTC/USD”. It will return two values:
- The price of the asset queried with 8 decimals
- The unix timestamp of the last update
You can see Solidity and Vyper code integration examples here or use a dedicated DIA oracles integration library described in detail here.
Each deployed oracle has a separate gas wallet which is the only entity allowed to update oracle values based on selected parameters. To find out more information on how it works, visit the following link.
Please make sure to top up the gas wallet, as we only put in some gas to deploy and start the oracle.
Gas Wallet address: 0xeb1288f5f65a4decb705f7ec84b4f5e1a85d60a2
You can view the markets included for each feed by pressing on a link to DIA App in the deployed assets list:
Note: DIA uses Blockchain-Address querying formatting to ensure asset selection precision (token symbols might duplicate)
You can also query current asset prices and find other market information on the asset by using the DIA API as described here.