06 January, 2023
Integration: Algem is the native liquid staking DeFi dApp on top of Astar Network offering various ways for ASTR users and holders to earn more.
Following assets will be included in the Oracle:
||Asset Markets Overview
|nASTR (collateral ratio driven feed)
||ASTR price feed with collateral ratio derived price
|nASTR (market price)
||nASTR market price feed
- Moving Average Price with Interquartile Range (MAIR) will be used to calculate the price for the assets. Learn more about it here
- 1% deviation threshold for updates trigger will be applied for each asset
- 120sec time window for trades aggregation will be applied for each asset
- nASTR price using collateral feed will be derived as follows:
- nASTR price = ASTR price * (ASTR in staking contract / nASTR total supply)
- ASTR in staking contract will be derived by calling function read_staked_amount_on_contract on Astar DappsStaking contract
- nASTR total supply will be derived by calling function totalSupply on nASTR token contract
||Oracles on Astar network
|Is testnet deploy required?
Additional relevant information: N/A
First contract: DIA Oracle: https://blockscout.com/astar/address/0x88463254469c37b9cECb71A34746707e008fb5A9
You can query “getValue()” with argument “ASTR/USD” or “nASTR/USD” to receive the market prices of both. Return values are the price (with 8 decimals, so divide by 10^8 to get the actual price) and unix timestamp of last update.
Prices will update as soon as 1% change is detected.
Second contract: Algem adapter that live connects the ASTR/USD price to onchain collateral information: https://blockscout.com/astar/address/0xCb2158f97367596A68dd1670bC848dc6B2245111
You can query “getNAstrPriceFromCollateralRatio()” (no arguments) to receive this value. It reads ASTR/USD from the oracle and applies the specified formula.
Finally: Please also add funding to the wallet that sends the update transactions to the oracle so that it doesn’t stop due to low funds: 0x7ba30ea9bf8969aab66c08074a587bb5d30452e1